30. Deep Sea Diver - Impossible Weight
29. Empty Country - Empty Country
28. The Killers - Imploding the Mirage
27. I Break Horses - Warnings
26. Laura Marling - Song For Our Daughter
25. Khruangbin - Mordechai
24. Caribou - Suddenly
23. Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
22. Soccer Mommy - color theory
21. Bartees Strange - Live Forever
20. Perfume Genius - Set My Heart On Fire Immediately
19. Retirement Party - Runaway Dog
18. Doves - The Universal Want
17. I Love Your Lifestyle - No Driver
16. Beach Bunny - Honeymoon
15. The Districts - You Know I'm Not Going Anywhere
14. Everything Everything - RE-ANIMATOR
13. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia
12. Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters
11. Vundabar - Either Light
10. Hamilton Leithauser - The Loves of Your Life
9. Teenage Halloween - Tennage Halloween
8. Eve Owen - Don't Let the Ink Dry
7. Jeff Rosenstock - NO DREAM
6. Nation of Language - Introduction, Presence
5. Pottery - Welcome to Bobby's Motel
4. Dogleg - Melee
3. Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Sideways to New Italy
2. Andy Shauf - The Neon Skyline
1. Fleet Foxes - Shore